1. “Additional Patent Disclosure Requirements for Biotech Inventions in Play in WTO, WIPO and CBD,” Know IP–Stockholm Network Monthly Bulletin on IPRs, vol., 2, Issue 1, February 2006.
2. Participant: “Symposium on World Trade Intellectual Property and the Global Elites: International Lawmaking in the New Millennium,” Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law, vol. 10, no.1 (Spring 2002).
3. (Co-authored with Jiri Slavicek) “Ochrana a prosazovani patentu na farmaceutike postupy v ramci TRIPs, v EU a v Ceske republice,” Pravni rozhledy, January, 2002.
4. “La Proteccion y el cumplimiento de las patentes de procedimiento farmaceuticas en el Acuerdo sobre los ADPIC y en la Union Europea,” Communicaciones (Instituto de Derecho y Etica Industrial, Madrid), No. 24, Octubre 2001.
5. “Egypt and Jordan Provide Data Protection to Registration Files,” Newsletter of Pharma Israel, the Association of the Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies in Israel, Second Issue (April 2001).
6. An Analysis of the Pharmaceutical-related Provisions of the WTO TRIPS (Intellectual Property) Agreement, London, Intellectual Property Institute, 1999.
7. Monograph: Training Module on the WTO Intellectual Property (TRIPS) Agreement, Prepared for Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), March 15, 1999.
8. Monograph: Protection of Pharmaceutical Registration Data against Unauthorized Use and Disclosure, Prepared for Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), February 19, 1999.
9. Monograph: The Threat of Parallel Trade for the Global Patent System, December 16, 1997.
10. “Views of the Intellectual Property Committee (IPC) on the Free Trade of the Americas,” Written Testimony presented on behalf of the IPC at the Hearings of the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Trade, July 22, 1997.
11. “U.S. Intellectual Property Policy after TRIPS,” Unpublished paper presented to the Council on Foreign Relations Study Group, American IPR Policy after the TRIPS Agreement, June, 1996.
12. Monograph: Patent Protection for Pharmaceutical Products Will Benefit Egypt, December 30, 1994. (English and Arabic)
13. “Copycat Drugs: A Bitter Pill to Swallow,” The World Paper, June, 1993.
14. “Improving Intellectual Property Protection: GATT, NAFTA and Patent Rights,” Scrip Magazine, March, 1993.
15. “Update on International Negotiations on Intellectual Property Rights,” Global Dimensions of Intellectual Property Rights in Science and Technology, National Academy Press, 1993.
16. Monograph: The Chilling Effects on Trade of a Strict Moral Rights Regime, co-authored with Jon A. Baumgarten, October, 1990.
17. “Foreign Trade and the Constitution,” Foreign Policy and the Constitution, The American Enterprise Institute Press, 1990.
18. “GATT - A View from the United States,” Patent and Trademark Institute of Canada Review, 1989.
19. “Commercial Piracy: Yo, ho, ho and a Gucci bag,” World Paper, March, 1989.
20. “A National Technology Strategy: Pick Key Industries and Exploit Them,” The New York Times, Sunday, February 19, 1989.
21. “The Business Community and the Uruguay Round,” Intellectual Property Rights and Capital Formation in the Next Decade, American Center for Capital Formation, 1988.
22. “Strategy and Considerations Involved in Exporting to Markets Outside the United States: An Overview,” Albany Law School: Annual Conference on Intellectual Property, 1988.
23. Financing Third World Development: A Survey of Official Project Finance Programs in OECD Countries (co-author). Washington, DC, International Law Institute, 1987.
24. “Protecting Intellectual Property,” The Wall Street Journal (European Edition), July 30, 1987.
25. “Time to Get Tough with Economic Piracy,” The Journal of Commerce, January 9, 1986.
26. Monograph: A Trade-Based Approach for the International Copyright Protection for Computer Software, September 1, 1985.
27. “Salvage Copper, but not with a Government Bailout,” Business Week, October 15, 1984.
28. “Working Papers: Analysis of the Issues in the National Industrial Policy Debate,” The Business Roundtable, January 11, 1984.
29. “Trends in International Trade and U.S. Foreign Trade Policy,” An Assessment of Maritime Trade and Technology, Office of Technology Assessment, 1983.
30. “Walking the Fine Line of U.S. Trade Policy,” The Journal of Commerce, July 19, 1983.
31. “The Formulation of U.S. Trade Policy,” The United States and the World Economy, U.S. Information Agency, 1981.
Send a message to The Gorlin Group